AWS RDS Data Not Appearing in Dashboard but it shows in metricbeat index

After following this tutorial as per elasticsearch documentation we are unable to get analytics on the dashboard

[Metricbeat AWS] RDS Overview

But i can find data in metricbeat index, so please suggest a solution for this issue.
Below there is a snap for this issue.

Hi @vinayborra,

try to navigate to Management > Index patterns and "Refresh" the index you're using (most likely, "metricbeat").

1 Like

Hi @mtojek,
After refresh the index, It is not working Marcin.
There is a showing a some info..

4 fields are defined as several types (string, integer, etc) across the indices that match this pattern. You may still be able to use these conflict fields in parts of Kibana, but they will be unavailable for functions that require Kibana to know their type. Correcting this issue will require reindexing your data.

As you can see "Mapping conflict" in screenshot

Did you try to use multiple versions?

I assume this is a fresh installation. If so, I suggest to remove totally .kibana index and to try once again import dashboards and refresh the index.

Hi Marcin,

Thank you for your inputs. As this is not a fresh installation, we are using elasticsearch since two years. But, recently installed AWS RDS metricset. Please let me know if you need logs from application.

As you may see, there is a field conflict with some existing ones. If this is the first time you're using metricbeat, the quickest way to fix would be deleting metricbeat-* index. Otherwise you will need a new index for AWS data.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.