Calling dashboard from another dashboard

(Zekeriya Tavlaşoğlu) #1

Hi,
i am using kibana 6.3.1. in my one dashboard, i used a control object and i am changing the dashboard with the control object.

is it possible to call the dashboard from another dashboard with control object parameter?

Thanks.

Zekeriya.

(Nathan Reese) #2

Can you clarify what you mean by "call the dashboard"? Maybe an example would help?

(Zekeriya Tavlaşoğlu) #3

i am preparing two dashboards. in the first dashboard, there are summary informations. For example , list of all customers and their summary informations.

And in the second dashboard, there are detail informations for each customer and i am managing the dashboard with a control object. i can select a customer from the control object, and the dashboard shows the selected customer's information.

So, i want to open the second dashboard by clicking a customer in the first dashboard and the second dashboard should run for the clicked customer in the first dashboard.

is it possible?

Regards,

Zekeriya.

(Nathan Reese) #4

This is not yet possible. There is an open enhancement issue. Please +1 or comment with your use case. That helps use gauge interest and the more use cases help better define the feature

Hi @Nathan_Reese,

I'd like to open Discover after Dashboard click. (More details)
Is that possible ?

Thanks for advance.

(Nathan Reese) #6

That is not possible but it sounds like an interesting feature. Please open up a feature request and describe how you would like it to work and how you would envision configuring a visualization or dashboard to point to discover after clicking on something.

(system) #7

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.