Can a single label be removed?

so, I made a % bar graph made of 2 series. To make the second series more prominent, I repeated it as a third serie using points, but I don't want it to show on the label since it's exactly the same value and label as the second series. Can this be done? I've tried label with null, false, off, '' and nothing seems to work.

@joaociocca can you share a screenshot of the visualization configuration and the specific label that you're trying to hide?

TL Expression:

.divide(
	.es('PacketType:3',metric=count).label("% RejeiĆ§Ć£o"),
	.es(*)
).multiply(100).bars(width=3).color(#f39a00),

.divide(
	.subtract(
		.es(*),
		.es('PacketType:3',metric=count)
	), .es(*)
).multiply(100).bars(width=3).color(#0369b9).label("% Total").yaxis(1,max=100),

.es('PacketType:3',metric=count).if(gt,0,
		.divide(
		.es('PacketType:3',metric=count),
		.es(*)
	).multiply(100).label(false),
null).points(weight=1).color(#f39a00)

I'm trying to hide the last "source" (there's the label(false) attempt)

Instead of using two "series", I'd suggest using .bars(width=3).points(weight=1) like the following:

.divide(
	.es('PacketType:3',metric=count).label("% RejeiĆ§Ć£o"),
	.es(*)
).multiply(100).bars(width=3).points(weight=1).color(#f39a00),

.divide(
	.subtract(
		.es(*),
		.es('PacketType:3',metric=count)
	), .es(*)
).multiply(100).bars(width=3).color(#0369b9).label("% Total").yaxis(1,max=100)
1 Like

I had no idea I could use two visualizations on one serie! Thanks!

But now I have another problem. I do like how it was showing back there, with the '% RejeiĆ§Ć£o' point being shown over 'Total' blue bar. Now, since 'Total' series gets plotted after '% RejeiĆ§Ć£o' points, the 'Total' blue bar starts in the middle of those points, when they show up.

Can I do something about that? Keeping the orange bars at the bottom, but making the points get plotted over the blue bars?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.