Can't embed search bar when share visualization

I am using kibana 4.6 and i want to embed the search bar when i share a visualization using iframe.
In the settings it's no option.
i have seen older versions of kibana 4 that have that possibility and also I saw that on kibana 6.

Can I do it on kibana 4.6.x

there is no option at the moment that would allow you to customize that.

Is there any way i can create a kbn_top_nav directory like I have seen in kibana 7.0
I have already created a custom plugin so if there is any way that can be done please tell me

could you elaborate a bit, maybe provide me with some screenshot of what you are referring to ?

thank you.

I want something like this, not like the 1st picture, more like the 2nd picture.

here is the github repo of this guy: https://github.com/elastic/kibana

unfortunately that PR never got merged, so this functionality is not available.

So you are telling me that even if I move navbar inside the div that embeds when we share visualization like this:

there is no way I can get navbar on the iframe

As far i am aware this is not provided as any build it kibana feature. This doesn't mean however that its not possible to implement it in your custom plugin. Showing the searchbar out of top bar definitely sounds like a reasonable approach.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.