Can't merge a non object mapping [cluster] with an object mapping [cluster] ES 5.3.0

I'm trying to adapt the latest version of elastic search 5.3.0 with inviso and when I tried to index some jobs with a python file I’m getting the following error

can someone tell me what is the changes in the latest version and how can i resolve the problem
$ python index_cluster_stats.py

<Response [200]>
INFO:inviso.cluster:training: no applications running.
WARNING:elasticsearch:PUT /inviso-cluster/metrics/cluster_1_1491835140000?timestamp=1491835140000&ttl=30d [status:400 request:0.254s]
ERROR:inviso.cluster:Error processing: training
ERROR:inviso.cluster:TransportError(400, {u'root_cause': [{u'reason': u"Can't merge a non object mapping [cluster] with an object mapping [cluster]", u'type': u'illegal_argument_exception'}], u'type': u'illegal_argument_exception', u'reason': u"Can't merge a non object mapping [cluster] with an object mapping [cluster]"})
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "index_cluster_stats.py", line 93, in index_stats
index_metrics(es, cluster, info)
File "index_cluster_stats.py", line 64, in index_metrics
body=metrics)
File ".local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/client/utils.py", line 70, in _wrapped
return func(*args, params=params, **kwargs)
File ".local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/client/init.py", line 208, in index
_make_path(index, doc_type, id), params=params, body=body)
File ".local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/transport.py", line 274, in perform_request
status, headers, data = connection.perform_request(method, url, params, body, ignore=ignore)
File ".local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/connection/http_urllib3.py", line 55, in perform_request
self._raise_error(response.status, raw_data)
File ".local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/connection/base.py", line 83, in _raise_error
raise HTTP_EXCEPTIONS.get(status_code, TransportError)(status_code, error_message, additional_info)
RequestError: TransportError(400, {u'root_cause': [{u'reason': u"Can't merge a non object mapping [cluster] with an object mapping [cluster]", u'type': u'illegal_argument_exception'}], u'type': u'illegal_argument_exception', u'reason': u"Can't merge a non object mapping [cluster] with an object mapping [cluster]"})

Take at the discuss link below. I think you are having the same problem.

thank you for your answer I’ve already seen the post but it doesn’t help me
although i resolved the problem with indexing my jobs without timestamps fields , it was actually the main error , i think it's not supported on elasticsearch-5.3.0

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.