Canvas: Extending Element to continue on Next Page

Hello,

I am pretty new to Canvas,
I am able to create a markdown table using Elastic SQL.
The query retrieves a limit of 50 results. The report looks great as expected but It can only fit 17 on one page. I was wondering if there's a way to display the remainder of the table result on the next page. How would I go about doing that?
This is my table for reference:

Hello,
Any suggestions? I tried to do a data table with pagination but the pdf doesn't allow to view through the pagination. I feel like the markdown table should extend/continue the results onto the next page?

Hi,

As a workaround, you could consider creating multiple tables, each displaying a subset of the data. For example, the first table could display the first 17 results, the second table could display the next 17 results, and so on.

Regards

Hey @yago82 ,

Thanks for confirming this is still possible, how would be able to do this? I am not too familiar with canvas and markdown.

Here's my current set up:

filters
| essql
query="SELECT \"winlog.event_data.TargetUserName\", COUNT(*) AS \"count\" FROM \"winlogbeat-*, logs-*\" WHERE \"winlog.event_data.TargetUserName\" IS NOT NULL and \"event.code\" = '4740' and \"@timestamp\" >= NOW() - INTERVAL 1 DAY GROUP BY \"winlog.event_data.TargetUserName\" ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC"
| markdown
"| User | Count |
| - | - |
{{#each rows}}
| {{\"winlog.event_data.TargetUserName\"}} | {{count}} |
{{/each}}
"
| render css=".canvasMarkdown table {
display: table;
width: 100%;
}"

Hey @yago82 , do you have an idea how I can go about this?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.