Cluster health Green but has various exceptions in log

hi I've done a cluster expansion from 2 nodes to 3 nodes. the expansion overall is successful as the health is green but I see many exceptions in the elasticsearch log file. Do I need to fix the exception or can just leave it?

exception on one of the worker node:
[2016-05-06 16:59:22,015][DEBUG][action.bulk ] [fslelkprod01] failed to execute [BulkShardRequest to [germbinary-2016.05.06] containing [57] requests] on [[germbinary-2016.05.06][0]]
[germbinary-2016.05.06][[germbinary-2016.05.06][0]] IllegalIndexShardStateException[CurrentState[POST_RECOVERY] operation only allowed when started/recovering, origin [PRIMARY]]
at org.elasticsearch.index.shard.IndexShard.ensureWriteAllowed(IndexShard.java:1068)
at org.elasticsearch.index.shard.IndexShard.create(IndexShard.java:538)
at org.elasticsearch.index.engine.Engine$Create.execute(Engine.java:810)
at org.elasticsearch.action.index.TransportIndexAction.executeIndexRequestOnPrimary(TransportIndexAction.java:237)
at org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.TransportShardBulkAction.shardIndexOperation(TransportShardBulkAction.java:326)
at org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.TransportShardBulkAction.shardOperationOnPrimary(TransportShardBulkAction.java:119)
at org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.TransportShardBulkAction.shardOperationOnPrimary(TransportShardBulkAction.java:68)
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.replication.TransportReplicationAction$PrimaryPhase.doRun(TransportReplicationAction.java:639)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.AbstractRunnable.run(AbstractRunnable.java:37)
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.replication.TransportReplicationAction$PrimaryOperationTransportHandler.messageReceived(TransportReplicationAction.java:279)
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.replication.TransportReplicationAction$PrimaryOperationTransportHandler.messageReceived(TransportReplicationAction.java:271)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.RequestHandlerRegistry.processMessageReceived(RequestHandlerRegistry.java:75)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService$4.doRun(TransportService.java:376)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.AbstractRunnable.run(AbstractRunnable.java:37)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

What version are you on?

hi I am on latest version 2.3.2