Cluster state as yellow and unassigned

Hi Team,
can anyone help me to resolve this issue ?
i am having elasticsearch with more than 1lakh datas, i have requested to download the data suddenly Es has stopped, then i have restarted the es , my cluster health is showing yellow .. i have configured two nodes previously its working fine

{"cluster_name":"dd-df","status":"green","timed_out":false,"number_of_nodes":2,"number_of_data_nodes":2,"active_primary_shards":60,"active_shards":120,"relocating_shards":0,"initializing_shards":0,"unassigned_shards":0,"delayed_unassigned_shards":0,"number_of_pending_tasks":0,"number_of_in_flight_fetch":0,"task_max_waiting_in_queue_millis":0,"active_shards_percent_as_number":100.0}

Hi @johnrabi

Can you please clarify your question?

• What is 1 lakh datas?
  • What exactly is the problem you observe? Your cluster state seems is green according to the JSON you provided

I wondered about the same. It seems lakh is an Indian term for the number 100,000 so I assume we're talking about 100 thousand records, which really is a minor amount of data for Elasticsearch to handle.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.