Hello Elastic community,
I'm currently working on deploying Elasticsearch (ES) and Kibana using the Bitnami Helm chart, and I've successfully enabled the cluster with Ingress. Now, I'm looking to enhance the security of my Elasticsearch cluster by configuring SSL and X-Pack security.
Here's what I have:
- Elasticsearch and Kibana deployed with the Bitnami Helm chart.
- Cluster enabled with Ingress.
- A signed SSL certificate ready for use.
I'm seeking guidance on how to properly configure SSL and X-Pack security for Elasticsearch in this setup. Specifically, I'd like to know:
- What are the necessary steps to enable SSL for my Elasticsearch cluster using the Bitnami Helm chart?
- How can I configure X-Pack security for authentication and authorization?
- Are there any specific configurations I need to consider due to the Ingress setup?
Your insights and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!