I'm currently working on a CCR architecture, to use a follower cluster as a Disaster Recovery.
I have a question with the failback:
- When production cluster is down, then I use the DR (follower) one
- I promote the follower as my main cluster, as users need to continue indexing data
- Then I need to resync the production one with the up-to-date DR cluster, how can I manage this?
- Making my production cluster as follower, and once every data is sync'ed, promote to my main cluster?
- Restore my last known backup, but how can I get documents which where indexed in the DR cluster it there is no Message Queue system in front of the cluster?
- Any other idea?
Thanks for your feedback,