"CURATE YOUR RESULT" for lab 1-"Introduction to Elastic App Search". https://enterprise-search-fundamentals-af0040.kb.us-east4.gcp.elastic-cloud.com:9243/app/enterprise_search/app_search/engines/app-search-fundamentals/curations

I am working on "CURATE YOUR RESULT" for lab 1-"Introduction to Elastic App Search" for the class 1.
I turned on "Enable suggestions" on Setting and unchecked "Automatically accept new suggestions.
I followed the instructions to promote "Wrangell–St. Elias" as the biggest park and hide "Hot Springs" in Arkansas.
After click the "Curations" menu, I only see "biggest park" and "Hot Springs" listed in Active curations; no suggestion for either of them.

Blockquote

Hi @Kimberly ,

please try updating your deployment to 7.16.3.

After that disable curation, run the analytics lab steps again, and enable curation. That should help triggering the suggestions.

Don't worry if you see some engine warnings after the deployment update, as it take a few moments to update all the components.

Best,
Andre

Thanks.

Will try

image001.jpg

Hi Andre,

How do I update my deployment to 7.16.3?

Will this lab result impact to my future exercise?

Tx

image001.jpg

Andre,

Thanks for your instructions.

I just found my cloud deployment had been expired for 15 days although I was told to have 1 year free subscription.

I will need to resume my lab the can proceed further.

image001.jpg

Andre,

I am having an issue of expired trial.

I need to create a new cloud deployment with another email.

Maybe then I will create the deployment with 7.16.3.

Tx

image001.jpg

Hi @Kimberly ,

yes, if your cloud trial expired you may want to try with another e-mail.

Best,
Andre

Thank you!

image001.jpg

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.