Custom Plugin installation was unsuccessful

I'm getting below error while install my custom plugin, could you please help ?
Kibana Version : 6.6.1
Plugin installation was unsuccessful due to error "Command failed: /Users/abasker/kibana_test/kibana-6.6.1-darwin-x86_64/node/bin/node /Users/abasker/kibana_test/kibana-6.6.1-darwin-x86_64/src/cli --env.name=production --optimize.useBundleCache=false --server.autoListen=false --plugins.initialize=false
Browserslist: caniuse-lite is outdated. Please run next command npm update caniuse-lite browserslist

FATAL Error: Optimizations failure.
5481 modules

ERROR in ./plugins/wb_app/public/common/components/login/components/login.js
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'crypto-js/aes' in '/Users/abasker/kibana_test/kibana-6.6.1-darwin-x86_64/plugins/wb_app/public/common/components/login/components'

The plugin can not resolve crypto-js/pad-pkcs7 import from login.js in your plugin. Is crypto-js in the node_modules folder of your plugin?

Thanks a lot for your immediate response, now I got some better understanding, before use install command , I think need to use plugin build in my development environment, so that it will resolve all the plugin dependency packages and zip it.

My question, is there any way to resolve all the plugin dependencies during installation ?

meaning my plugin alone is in git repo, without dependent packages, for continuous Integration just need to clone my plugin repo and resolve all the package dependencies during installation, will be possible ?

There is no way to install plugins during Kibana installation, but you can manage plugins via something like npm or yarn and add a CI step to run npm install or yarn before bundling your plugin

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.