Dashboard change isn't saved in Kibana

Hi, I'm using elk to make a dashboard, and this time I got 2 questions both related to Kibana
(btw elasticsearch is hosted on elastic cloud, not on local)

I made two visualizations, each with different gps, using Tile map, and made it focused (zoomed) on Korea. Then I pasted on my dashboard and saved it. Once I opened the same dashboard, however, one of them was defocused, meaning that map is showing entire planet. They share same configuration or setting for visualization. Can't figure out how to fix it and make it focused on my gps point.

This is more basic question. I made a dashboard and pasted some visualizations atop, then moved them around to make it look nice. Then, I saved the dashboard and reopened it to check whether it was saved properly, both on my laptop and desktop. Once I reopened it, however, changes were not reflected.

it would be grate if someone out here can help me figure this out

Best

Gee

Can't figure out how to fix it and make it focused on my gps point.

This was a known problem, and has been fixed in master. It's been in the 5.0 release since alpha2. There's an open issue about backporting it to 4.x, but I'm not sure if it'll happen or not.

Once I reopened it, however, changes were not reflected.

This was another known problem, and was just recently fixed and will be in 5.0. I don't believe there are any plans to backport the fix to 4.x though.

Hi Joe, thx for the reply.

I've just updated to 5.0 and gonnna check whether those bugs have been fixed or not!