Database stable connection

Hi guru's,
when a kafka job is run i got the following erro:
[ERROR][logstash.pipeline ] er.PhysicalConnection.close(oracle/jdbc/driver/PhysicalConnection.java:2502)", "java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(java/lang/reflect/Method.java:498)", "org.jruby.javasupport.JavaMethod.invokeDirectWithExceptionHandling(org/jruby/javasupport/JavaMethod.java:423)", "org.jruby.javasupport.JavaMethod.invokeDirect(org/jruby/javasupport/JavaMethod.java:290)", "apps.ccadmin.logstash6_dot_2.vendor.bundle.jruby.$2_dot_3_dot_0.gems.sequel_minus_5_dot_7_dot_1.lib.sequel.adapters.jdbc.disconnect_connection(/apps/ccadmin/logstash6.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/2.3.0/gems/sequel-5.7.1/lib/sequel/adapters/jdbc.rb:220)", "apps.ccadmin.logstash6_dot_2.vendor.bundle.jruby.$2_dot_3_dot_0.gems.sequel_minus_5_dot_7_dot_1.lib.sequel.adapters.jdbc.RUBY$method$disconnect_connection$0$VARARGS(apps/ccadmin/logstash6_dot_2/vendor/bundle/jruby/$2_dot_3_dot_0/gems/sequel_minus_5_dot_7_dot_1/lib/sequel/adapters//apps/ccadmin/logstash6.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/2.3.0/gems/sequel-5.7.1/lib/sequel/adapters/jdbc.rb)", "apps.ccadmin.logstash_minus_6_dot_2_dot_4.vendor.bundle.jruby.$2_dot_3_dot_0.gems.sequel_minus_5_dot_7_dot_1.lib.sequel.connection_pool.disconnect_connection.......
so here there is no specific time in connection failure.Once the connection fails all the waiting events will remain pending.
The failure is happening at any time it can't be predicted (i.e like no peak time etc..)
How should i handle for stable connection.Since there are many users existed so no database sided is handled. i need to handle in logstash script only.
Here the oracle db is the source and ES is the target all the events comes via logstash.
Please help me .
Thanks in advance

Jagan

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.