Deployment health issue: Snapshots out of date (latest success was 23 hours ago)

Hi all,

I'm using filebeat to push log to elastic cloud.

After using elastic-curator to add snapshots and backup some old indices to S3, I've encounter this error on elastic cloud console:
Deployment health issue: Snapshots out of date (latest success was 23 hours ago)

Can someone provide me some insight about this.
Thanks in advanced!

Hey @princeOfMacedon,

This forum is actually for Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE) which is a different product. Can you please follow these instructions and open a ticket.
You can also do it directly from the user console, under the help section

Actually, the response belongs here.

That warning is only triggered for the built-in snapshots for ECE. If you set up custom snapshots using Curator, they will not affect this message at all.

I'm not sure which elastic product I use, is it ECE. I'm using a cluster with a dashboard in cloud.elastic.co

My question is what cause this error warning. And can I safely ignore this as my system works without any known problems.

Please see https://www.elastic.co/cloud/as-a-service/support on how to raise a support ticket for Elastic Cloud :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.