Deprecation log - how to find source?

Hi,

I've an ES 5.6 cluster and want to prepare it for an upgrade to 6.

I have multiple types of deprecation logs:

[WARN ][o.e.d.r.RestController ] Content type detection for rest requests is deprecated. Specify the content type using the [Content-Type] header.
[WARN ][o.e.d.c.ParseField ] Deprecated field [inline] used, expected [source] instead
[WARN ][o.e.d.c.ParseField ] Deprecated field [valueType] used, expected [value_type] instead
[WARN ][o.e.d.r.a.RestFieldStatsAction] [_field_stats] endpoint is deprecated! Use [_field_caps] instead or run a min/max aggregations on the desired fields.
[WARN ][o.e.d.c.ParseField ] Deprecated field [type] used, replaced by [match_phrase and match_phrase_prefix query]

I know the meaning and possible sources for the logs but now I have to find out where the requests come from exactly (for example the IP) because there are many apps which access ES.

Is there are a more detailed log or something?

Thanks

At this time there is not, sorry. We have an open enhancement issue to address this in the future but I do not anticipate action on this issue in the near future.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.