Do I get help for trial license

Have a clarification, Do I get help to fix the issues from support team for my trial license if I got stuck?

Hey Kumar, you will need a subscription with us (https://www.elastic.co/subscriptions) to engage the support team. For trials your option is this discuss forum, and I see that you already use it to quite an extend and got feedback from one of our main cloud engineers on your issues.

If you are in need of a service with an SLA that covers response times for questions then you may want to consider talking to us about a subscription.

Please be patient in waiting for responses to your question and refrain from pinging multiple times asking for a response or opening multiple topics for the same question. This is a community forum run by volunteers, it may take time for someone to reply to your question. For more information please refer to the Community Code of Conduct specifically the section "Be patient".

It's fine to answer on your own thread after 2 or 3 days (not including weekends) if you don't have an answer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.