Download Index ElasticCloud to Elasticsearch onPremise

I want to download all the data that is in my index that is in ElasticCloud and put in an elasticsearch onpremise instance since I have to close the ElasticCloud instance.
I'm thinking of pulling the information with Logstash from my index-ElasticCloud and setting it in ElasticSearch. Someone has experience in this.

You can probably use reindex from remote. Or depending on the cloud platform it's running, configure a S3/GCP/Azure storage and snapshot your data then restore in your local cluster?

Hello David; Thank for your comment.
I have been reviewing this link:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/cloud-enterprise/current/ece-migrate-data.html#ece-index-source

With LogStash I will import all the information, but there is a problem I have an index that is 200GB in size and I have to program the logStash to import all the information into an index with the correct format in a ElasticSearch OnPremise.

And? What is the problem?

Why use Logstash instead of reindex from remote?

Hello David;
I said it for the size of the index (200GB). I'm going to do tests during the day and tell them. Thank you very much for your support.
Best regards;
Roberto Guerrero

Hello Cristian;
I'm going to do tests during the day and tell them. Thank you very much for your support.
Thank for your help.

Best regards;
Roberto Guerrero

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.