I have the following query with the results in this pastebin:
General purpose: search engine for places (like nominatim)
Seems like the third results is the best to me and I would want it to be the first.
I what to achieve the following:
- Allow fuzziness in the search
- Search in the fields with the name: "parameters.name", "parameters.name*", "parameters._name"
- I want to match the closest word - if I searched for a single word the best results should also be that single word event if there is a second word that looks similar in terms of fuzziness.
I think the following is not what happening but this is what I want (pseudo code):
- Get the score for every field given (after interpreting what is * in this context)
- find the best score from all fields
- return documents with best score first (given...)
I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, I'm relatively new to ES.