Dynamic Title for Kibana visualization

Hi,
I have created a visualization for CPU load, Disk load, memory load for the devices in our network. User can filter any particular device and check its load.

1. The requirement is to add the Device name as the title of the graph based on the user selection. I didn't find any solution. Please help me on this.

2 . Also, I want to share the Visualization as an API for other applications to consume it.
Kindly help me to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance.

@subash

Unfortunately its not possible to change a visualization title based on the configured filters.

Also, I want to share the Visualization as an API for other applications to consume it.

What kind of apps would consume it? What are the API requirements?

I wonder if our infrastructure monitoring tools would be useful for you - Infrastructure Monitoring with Elastic Observability | Elastic

1 Like

Thanks Mattkime

Node JS would consume the API.
The visualization API should contain the DeviceName and time range as parameters.

We have a number of example plugins that are good starting points - https://github.com/elastic/kibana/tree/master/examples

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.