Eck - operator error log with enterprise search v1

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well.

I am receiving the error log from the ECK operator:

jsonCopy code

{
  "log.level": "error",
  "@timestamp": "2024-04-04T16:08:48.819Z",
  "log.logger": "resource-reporter",
  "message": "Failed to report licensing information",
  "service.version": "2.11.1+ddde9953",
  "service.type": "eck",
  "ecs.version": "1.4.0",
  "error": "failed to aggregate Enterprise Search memory: failed to get API group resources: unable to retrieve the complete list of server APIs: enterprisesearch.k8s.elastic.co/v1: the server could not find the requested resource",
  "errorVerbose": "failed to get API group resources: unable to retrieve the complete list of server APIs: enterprisesearch.k8s.elastic.co/v1: the server could not find the requested resource\nfailed to aggregate Enterprise Search memory\ngithub.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/pkg/license.Aggregator.aggregateEnterpriseSearchMemory\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/pkg/license/aggregator.go:91\ngithub.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/pkg/license.Aggregator.AggregateMemory\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/pkg/license/aggregator.go:48\ngithub.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/pkg/license.ResourceReporter.Get\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/pkg/license/reporter.go:80\ngithub.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/pkg/license.ResourceReporter.Report\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/pkg/license/reporter.go:67\ngithub.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/pkg/license.ResourceReporter.Start\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/pkg/license/reporter.go:48\ngithub.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/cmd/manager.asyncTasks.func1\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/cmd/manager/main.go:781\nruntime.goexit\n\t/usr/local/go/src/runtime/asm_amd64.s:1650",
  "error.stack_trace": "github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/pkg/license.ResourceReporter.Start\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/pkg/license/reporter.go:50\ngithub.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/v2/cmd/manager.asyncTasks.func1\n\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/cloud-on-k8s/cmd/manager/main.go:781"
}

Clearly, the error is enterprisesearch.k8s.elastic.co/v1: the server could not find the requested resource.

I read this thread link which helped me understand that the version v1 of enterprise search was not declared, only v1beta1 was.

In my case, the crd.yaml file does contain the version v1 as well as the version v1beta1.

So, ¿why is the error mentioned by the operator occurring?

Elasticsearch and Kibana were deployed and functioning. I mention this for context.

To apply the CRD and the operator, I used this guide with the operator version 2.11.1 and CRD version 2.11.1.

This is my first time using ECK. Thank you very much.

Solved. The operator was reinstalled