I'm interested in getting suggestions about how to structure ElasticSearch, in the following scenario:
- We're a B2B webshop with thousands of products and categories
- Customers need to login to see products (thus B2B)
- Many products have filters applied to them - meaning that they're restricted to certain customers
- Products contain multi-lingual fields - e.g. display name and description are languagespecific
- Customers are not bound to a specific language - thus a customer can just change language if he wants
My questions are:
- Should I create an index per language containing all products - and store the language-specific fields in the language-specific index, and just replicate the other non-language specific fields?
- Should I create an index per customer, which is basically just a list of products the customer can see - and not containing the actual products. Is it ieven possible?
I hope it makes sense. Will look forward to hear from some of you