Elastic 2 -> 1.7

Hello everyone !

I wanted to try Elasticsearch 2.0 with Kibana and Logstash, but all is not perfect (not choice of color, not ticket etc...)

And I want go back in 1.7 for Graylog. But I have some errors!

6 errors
at org.elasticsearch.common.inject.internal.Errors.throwCreationExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:344)
at org.elasticsearch.common.inject.InjectorBuilder.injectDynamically(InjectorBuilder.java:178)
at org.elasticsearch.common.inject.InjectorBuilder.build(InjectorBuilder.java:110)
at org.elasticsearch.common.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:93)
at org.elasticsearch.common.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:70)
at org.elasticsearch.common.inject.ModulesBuilder.createInjector(ModulesBuilder.java:59)
at org.elasticsearch.node.internal.InternalNode.(InternalNode.java:210)
at org.elasticsearch.node.NodeBuilder.build(NodeBuilder.java:159)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Bootstrap.setup(Bootstrap.java:77)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:245)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.main(Elasticsearch.java:32)

What's the problem ? It's because Elastic 2.0 is still present on my Ubuntu ?

Thank you so much for your reply.

If you made a backup of the data before hand then you should be able to just remove 2.0, restore the backup, and move on. If you didn't, then I don't believe you are likely to be able to go back.

Sadly, guice exceptions are impossible to excerpt. I might be able to figure out what is going on from the exception, but only if you post the whole thing in a gist or something. Though if you don't have the old data its kind of a moot point.

Problem : resolved.

I'm not sure the problem was logstash and Kibana, when i have seen their was running, after I kill her process, purge elasticsearch and reinstall him, all is ok.

Thank you for your help @nik9000