Elastic Search - Kibana - Advanced Watcher Script

I have created an Advanced Watcher Script to trigger an action if the specific index does not receive data for the last 60 minutes. Script is working fine and alarms are getting triggered when the index does not receive any data in the last 60 minutes and able to view the alarms in Kibana UI.

Created an advanced watcher script with action type as log.

Please let me know whether i can see these alarms or log files in back-end server.

What is your question?

I have created an Advanced Watcher Script to trigger an action if the specific index does not receive data for the last 60 minutes. Script is working fine and alarms are getting triggered when the index does not receive any data in the last 60 minutes and able to view the alarms in Kibana UI.

Created an advanced watcher script with action type as log.

Instead of viewing the alarms in Kibana, is there an way to view these alarms in back end (server).

There is an index created called .watcher-history* which contains all the watch events. You can access that using the regular Elasticsearch APIs

1 Like

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.