Elastic Search Queries

Hi,
We are having a few queries on Elasticsearch logs optimization, We want to see the breakup of logs in each running resource also we have quires on how to analyze the logs based on the storage utilization and how many users access and use Elasticsearch every day, and what time do they access Elasticsearch By the current usage of Elastic Search, and how do we scale?

Kindly give us answers to above said questions

I do not understand exactly what you are looking for so it would help if you provided more context. Please take time to describe where you are at the moment and add more detail to your questions so it is clear what you are asking about.

Also be aware that this is a community forum where everyone volunteers their time so requesting answers ASAP may generally not necessarily go down well.

Hi,
We are having a few queries on Elasticsearch logs optimization, We want to see the breakup of logs in each running resource also we have quires on how to analyze the logs based on the storage utilization and how many users access and use Elasticsearch every day, and what time do they access Elasticsearch By the current usage of Elastic Search, and how do we scale?

Kindly give us answers to above said questions

That does not provide any additional information, clarification or context, so I am afraid I will not be able to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.