ElasticJasper

Hi,

I am trying to use jaspersoft to make some reports.
For that I am using Elasticjasper adapter, but when i create a new report it crashes for me.
is there any isues related with version compatibilities.

note that i am using elasticsearch 2.3.0

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.sf.jasperreports.data.AbstractDataAdapterService: method ()V not found
at net.wedjaa.jasper.elasticsearch.adapter.ESAdapterService.(ESAdapterService.java:51)
at net.wedjaa.jasper.elasticsearch.adapter.ESAdapterFactory.createDataAdapterService(ESAdapterFactory.java:111)
at net.wedjaa.jasper.elasticsearch.adapter.ESAdapterFactory.createDataAdapterService(ESAdapterFactory.java:119)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.data.DataAdapterServiceFactoryImpl.getDataAdapterService(DataAdapterServiceFactoryImpl.java:46)
at net.sf.jasperreports.data.DataAdapterServiceUtil.getService(DataAdapterServiceUtil.java:71)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.data.ui.SimpleQueryWizardDataEditorComposite.readFields(SimpleQueryWizardDataEditorComposite.java:218)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.wizards.datasource.StaticWizardDataSourcePage.run(StaticWizardDataSourcePage.java:380)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.wizards.JSSWizardRunnablePage$1.run(JSSWizardRunnablePage.java:81)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

Thank you!

This looks like a problem within ElasticJasper or JasperReport itself (probably the former). It might be worth asking for advice by opening an issue on the ElasticJasper github repository (https://github.com/WedjaaOpen/ElasticJasper) as I am not sure many people in this forum will be able to help. At a guess I would say there is mismatch between the version of the JasperReport code ElasticJasper is expecting and the version that it found.