Elasticsearch 7.7 Cluster Nodes

Hi,

Since upgrading to 7.7 I get the following Error when accessing the Nodes section in the Cluster Status screen.

Can Anyone shed some light? I have xpack.monitoring.collection.enabled set to true

Monitoring Request Error

[action_request_validation_exception] Validation Failed: 1: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cgroup_quota__usage_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;2: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cgroup_quota__periods_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;3: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cgroup_throttled__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;4: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cpu_utilization__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;5: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_load_average__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;6: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_jvm_mem_percent__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;7: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_free_space__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;: Check the Elasticsearch Monitoring cluster network connection or the load level of the nodes.

HTTP 503```

Hi,

Since upgrading to 7.7 I'm getting similar Errors when accessing the Nodes section in the Cluster status screen:

[action_request_validation_exception] Validation Failed: 1: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cgroup_quota__usage_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;2: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cgroup_quota__periods_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;3: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cgroup_throttled__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;4: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_cpu_utilization__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;5: parent histogram of derivative aggregation [odh_node_load_average__metric_deriv] must have min_doc_count of 0;6: parent histogram of derivative aggregation

What version are you running of kibana? I'm still on 7.6 so was planning on seeing if this was the problem

My issue went away one I upgraded Kibana to 7.7

All ELK component having the same vestion. I've corrected the issue with creating new kibana index and migrated all the object to the new index.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.