Elasticsearch Basic License Precompiled Beats Downlad for OpenBSD 7.0?

Hello, I have tried (and failed at the make stage) to compile the OSS version of beats on OpenBSD 7.0. I have since discovered that the OSS version does not have the capabilities that I need. What I'm looking for is a precompiled version of beats for OpenBSD under the Elasticsearch basic license. I am not seeing that at the download pages, so this is a bit of a catch22 for me.

Currently, I am running a custom tcpdump command against the pflog0 pseudo-interface, and outputting that to a text file, and bringing it into the filebeats that is in the package system of OpenBSD. It's a little old but works, however, it's OSS and does not have the netflow ability which I'd rather switch to. Hence the catch22.

I am willing to use a different license for pay to obtain such binaries. I believe I have 9 OpenBSD systems. It is for personal use.

We don't officially support BSD, so you won't find any downloads on our pages sorry to say.

Okay, thank you for the response!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.