elasticsearch build error

Hello,
I was running elasticsearch 7.6.0 version from source, and when I run ./gradlew assemble I am getting this error.

Configure project :x-pack:qa:third-party:active-directory
Tests for :x-pack:qa:third-party:active-directory require docker-compose at /usr/local/bin/docker-compose or /usr/bin/docker-compose but none could be found so these will be skipped

Configure project :x-pack:snapshot-tool:qa:s3
Tests for :x-pack:snapshot-tool:qa:s3 require docker-compose at /usr/local/bin/docker-compose or /usr/bin/docker-compose but none could be found so these will be skipped

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    building Docker images requires Docker version 17.05+ due to use of multi-stage builds yet was [4.0.1]
    you can address this by attending to the reported issue, removing the offending tasks from being executed, or by passing -Dbuild.docker=false

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See Command-Line Interface

BUILD FAILED in 37m 10s

I am using java 13.0.2, gradle 6.1.1, Docker version 24.0.1

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.