ElasticSearch C# Nested List Filter Not Working when i compare array using 7.5.1

Hello Every one,
i'm using Elasticsearch 7.5.1 with .Net core 3.1, in that i'm want to search using country filters in the nested object (list detail object), but when i trying to filter i'm unable to filter
returning empty please guide me how to filter list object with List of strings

Note : here i'm attaching screen shot the way i'm failed to get

Please format your code, logs or configuration files using </> icon as explained in this guide and not the citation button. It will make your post more readable.

Or use markdown style like:

```
CODE
```

This is the icon to use if you are not using markdown format:

There's a live preview panel to help you.

Hello Russ Cam,
i'm using Elasticsearch 7.5.1 with .Net core 3.1, in that i'm want to search using country filters in the nested object (list detail object), but when i trying to filter i'm unable to filter
returning empty please guide me how to filter list object with List of strings

Note : here i'm attaching screen shot the way i'm failed to get

Please don't post images of text as they are hard to read, may not display correctly for everyone, and are not searchable.

Instead, paste the text and format it with </> icon or pairs of triple backticks (```), and check the preview window to make sure it's properly formatted before posting it. This makes it more likely that your question will receive a useful answer.

It would be great if you could update your post to solve this.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.