Elasticsearch Can't load filebeat.template.json!

Elasticsearch Can't load filebeat.template.json!

I follow this guide:https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/beats/filebeat/current/filebeat-template.html

use the command load filebeat.template.json:

curl -XPUT -u elastic:changeme '192.168.10.51:9200/_template/filebeat' -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d@/etc/filebeat/filebeat.template.json

I use elasticsearch.repo yum install elasticsearch,logstash,.kibana,and filebeat.

my os is CentOS6.9

we can see it in the graph,load filebeat.template.json succeed,but I can't get the json from elasticsearch.

who can help me? tks..

It hasn't created any filebeat indices, is filebeat running?

filebeat is running.
my filebeat config:

Please don't post pictures of text, they are difficult to read and some people may not be even able to see them.

I can't really read the screenshots on my screen. Can you copy'n paste the text? Use the </> button to format log output and text.

Have you also had a look at filebeat/logstash logs?

The template is not the index. An installed template is matched and applied to new indices being generated.

Are you sending events via logstash or directly to Elasticsearch? If you're using logstash, what's you filebeat and logstash configuration?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.