Elasticsearch - failed to turn off translog retention

Hello!

I've made an upgrade from ES 7.0.1 to ES 7.6.1 and after that, on nodes startup, its appearing on the logs the message below:

[2020-08-14T10:54:21,893][WARN ][o.e.i.s.IndexShard       ] [machine] [.tasks][0] failed to turn off translog retention
org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosedException: engine is closed
        at org.elasticsearch.index.shard.IndexShard.getEngine(IndexShard.java:2528) ~[elasticsearch-7.6.1.jar:7.6.1]
        at org.elasticsearch.index.shard.IndexShard.trimTranslog(IndexShard.java:1106) ~[elasticsearch-7.6.1.jar:7.6.1]
        at org.elasticsearch.index.shard.IndexShard$3.doRun(IndexShard.java:1944) [elasticsearch-7.6.1.jar:7.6.1]
        at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.ThreadContext$ContextPreservingAbstractRunnable.doRun(ThreadContext.java:692) [elasticsearch-7.6.1.jar:7.6.1]
        at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.AbstractRunnable.run(AbstractRunnable.java:37) [elasticsearch-7.6.1.jar:7.6.1]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830) [?:?]

The cluster is green health, and all my indexes are green too.
Is there any way to solve this message?

Thanks in advance!

Gabriel.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.