Elasticsearch problem managing via puppet

Hi
My elasticsearch is managed via puppet All was ok some time before And all is ok on another instances But on one instance where elasticsearch service stopped to work I got errors when apply puppet config
Error: Could not set 'mask' on enable: undefined method mask' for Service[elasticsearch](provider=debian):Puppet::Type::Service::ProviderDebian (file: /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/production/modules/elasticsearch/manifests/config.pp, line: 105) Error: Could not set 'mask' on enable: undefined method mask' for Serviceelasticsearch:Puppet::Type::Service::ProviderDebian (file: /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/production/modules/elasticsearch/manifests/config.pp, line: 105)
Wrapped exception:
undefined method mask' for Service[elasticsearch](provider=debian):Puppet::Type::Service::ProviderDebian Error: /Stage[main]/Elasticsearch::Config/Service[elasticsearch]/enable: change from 'false' to 'mask' failed: Could not set 'mask' on enable: undefined method mask' for Serviceelasticsearch:Puppet::Type::Service::ProviderDebian (file: /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/production/modules/elasticsearch/manifests/config.pp, line: 105)
If I disable puppet and manualy reinstall elasticsearch all is ok Service starts without errors

Sorry you're having issues, @111242. Do you have an example (or snippet of an example) Puppet manifest that causes this, as well as the Puppet version and OS distribution and version?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.