Elasticsearch Screenshot Error

Hi, Im currently trying to take a manual screenshot of elasticsearch to backup amazon s3.

After I imput my code, i keep getting this error..

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"repository_verification_exception","reason":"[xxx] path is not accessible on master node"}],"type":"repository_verification_exception","reason":"[xxx] path is not accessible on master node","caused_by":{"type":"i_o_exception","reason":"Unable to upload object [tests-EqwqY_yYQ3CWvEL-zbPc_Q/master.dat] using a single upload","caused_by":{"type":"a_w_s_security_token_service_exception","reason":"User: arn:aws:sts::(xxx):assumed-role/cp-sts-grant-role/swift-ap-northeast-1-prod-(xxuser) is not authorized to perform: sts:AssumeRole on resource: arn:aws:iam::(xxxIDhiddenforprivacy):role/es-test-index-repo-role (Service: AWSSecurityTokenService; Status Code: 403; Error Code: AccessDenied; Request ID: b3eb9428-55e3-4db3-86d5-0ab5c9e16ddf)"}}},"status":500}

Sorry if I seem ignorant as I am new to this technology.. but would you be able to tell my as to why I keep getting this error?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.