ElasticSearch Startup issue

Hi
I have recently loaded Elasticsearch 1.3.0 to Centos 6.6. I used rpm install. I have installed it into /opt/elasticsearch-1.3.0. I have added chkconfig. When I reboot the machine I see the port 9300 started but not the 9200. When I stop the Elastic search /etc/init.d/elasticsearch stop. Then I start then I see the 9200 port starting. If somebody can help me troubleshoot.
I have edited the etc/init.d/elasticsearch file to add the path of my installation to exec=
I have also edited elasticsearch file in /opt/elasticsearch-1.3.0/share/elasticsearch/bin
to add the path.
for include in /opt/elasticsearch-1.3.0/share/elasticsearch/bin/elasticsearch.in.sh
/opt/elasticsearch-1.3.0/share/elasticsearch/bin/elasticsearch.in.sh
/opt/elasticsearch-1-3.0/share/elasticsearch/bin/elasticsearch.in.sh
Tried this. It works properly.
sudo -u elasticsearch /opt/elasticsearch-1.3.0/share/elasticsearch/bin/elasticsearch -d -p /var/run/elasticsearch.pid --default.config=/etc/elasticsearch/elasticsearch.yml --default.path.home=/opt/elasticsearch-1.3.0 --default.path.logs=/var/log/elasticsearch --default.path.data=/var/lib/elasticsearch --default.path.work=/tmp/elasticsearch --default.path.conf=/etc/elasticsearch
The boot.log shows elasticsearch started
Let me know if you need any other inputs
Thanks
Jay

Okay, let's starts with the basics, have you checked the logs? Standard rpm install, check /var/log/elasticsearch