ElasticUI Tables

Hi there,

I'm developing a Kibana plugin and I want to use a table from Elastic UI. I want to use the EuiBasicTable. However, I don't understand how to get the demo running in my example plugin which I have created.

One problem is I need to import some things and I don't know where they are coming from. They don't exist in my project folder. So I am not able to get the demo to run properly.

import { formatDate } from '../../../../../src/services/format';
import { createDataStore } from '../data_store';

I would like to get this working so I can learn by example. Is there a tutorial about how to create an example plugin with a table on github somewhere I can study further?

Hi @rndrev,

I've answered exactly same question here.

Best,
Oleg

No, I'm looking for example code. Like a github example or something similar. I do not have enough experience to put such a simple response into working code.

Thanks,
rndrev

Hmm, the message I referred to contains a link to implementation of demo createDataStore, I guess you can just copy-paste and tweak it for your needs.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any simpler examples or step-by-step guides at the moment.

Best,
Oleg

Hey Oleg,

Do you maybe know of any existing plugins which I could examine to get an idea?

Thanks,
rndrev

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.