Embed Kibana Dashboard or some chart in external portal

Hi guys,

I want to embed kibana dashboard or unless charts in another Board build with angular. I know that was possible with kibana 3. What about Kibana 4.

Best regards

Ismael

Does this help?

https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/dashboard.html#embedding-dashboards

Thanks Magnus that's exactelly what I'm looking for :slight_smile:

Is there anyway to embed kibana to an external portal without the use of iframes ?

@ismael_boumedien, @magnusbaeck

Our project where we are using kibana has its own UI.
I want to know if we can embed only logs from kibana into our projects UI along apart from dashboard or visualisations.

1 Like

I am also seeking a way of embedding Kibana dashboards (or individual charts/widgets) into web apps without using iframes and loading the whole Kibana UI in them. Ideally this would be achievable by requiring a Kibana JS package that would provide an API for rendering widgets. Is there anything like this?

1 Like

hi Magnus,

I have a existing dashboard which is a webpage. I want to import this url into the dashboard that we have on kibana . how can i do it. I am using kibana 5.1.1

I have a existing dashboard which is a webpage. I want to import this url into the dashboard that we have on kibana . how can i do it. I am using kibana 5.1.1

Please start a new topic for your unrelated question.