Error creating runner from config: 1 error: string value is not set accessing 'perfmon.queries.0.counters.1.name'

Anyone able to decode the error "Error creating runner from config: 1 error: string value is not set accessing 'perfmon.queries.0.counters.1.name'" and explain what its trying to tell me?

I have copied the example perfmon config into my system, but cannot get it to run.

I appreciate at the general level somethings wrong with the config, but the question is what,and is there are way to tweak the logs such that they given something more useful in the output?

Thanks

Hi @tractor_boy,

My guess is that there's either a value missing in your config file, or that there is a syntax error somewhere.

Do you mind pasting your perfmon config file here for us to take a look?

I have managed after two days of guessing, worked out it was a formatting issue. Is there any possibility of changing the logging such that something more useful is output?

The error comes from a YAML parsing library, so there's not much we can do :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.