Error In elasticsearch when Creating new mapping

When I try to add a product I get:

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"Mapper for [created_at] conflicts with existing mapping in other types:\n[mapper [created_at] is used by multiple types. Set update_all_types to true to update [format] across all types.]"}],"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"Mapper for [created_at] conflicts with existing mapping in other types:\n[mapper [created_at] is used by multiple types. Set update_all_types to true to update [format] across all types.]"},"status":400}

My ES mappins looks like this:
curl -XGET http://localhost:9200/marketplace

{
"marketplace":
{
"aliases":{},
"mappings":
{"users":{"properties":{"created_at":"type":"date","format":"strict_date_optional_time||epoch_millis"},"created_at_sortable":{"type":"date","format":"dateOptionalTime"},"email":{"type":"string"},"first_name":{"type":"string"},"id":{"type":"string"},"last_name":{"type":"string"},"last_visited_at":{"type":"date","format":"strict_date_optional_time||epoch_millis"},"products_count":{"type":"long"},"status":{"type":"boolean"}}}},"settings":{"index":{"creation_date":"1460230994685","number_of_shards":"5","number_of_replicas":"1","uuid":"1_nxxYF8TaaDEcDToI8xkQ","version":{"created":"2030199"}}},"warmers":{}}}

Help PLEASE!!

EDIT2
the new map looks like this:
{"id":"570a0eb0c6fe99f1428b4568","email":"codrut.predoi@yahoo.com","first_name":"Codrut","last_name":"Predoi","products_count":0,"status":true,"created_at":"2016-04-10","created_at_sortable":"2016-04-10","last_visited_at":"2016-04-10"}

EDIT3

I have added the elastic search configuration( How is supposed to look). Please assist me in fixing the bug please) This is the link: elastic search
Please Help me !!

EDIT4

I installed 1.7.3 and it works. Should i stick to 1.7.3 or try to fix 2.3

And what does the new mapping/document look like?

Unfortunately...I installed the phpmarketplace and my knowledge of php is limited. I have no idea how to get that new mapping product... I would love to though...

I have no idea what phpmarketplace is either, so I guess we are both lost :stuck_out_tongue:

phpmarketplace is an ecommerce site that allows you to sell products and so on written in zend framework.

BUMP . Help please. Someone with knowledge ....