Error message splitting series by scripted field terms agg


I added one scripted field. It adds a Category string field based on an existing string field.

When I try to split series using terms agg and the scripted field in a bar visualization I get the following error message:
"[esaggs] > Not Found"
When I click on "See the full error" I get the same text.

I'm using Elasticsearch and Kibana 7.9.1.

So what I think is going on is that I get an exception in my scripted field.

The problem was that the existing field my script used, had null values in some documents.
I added a check to handle this:

if (doc[fieldKey].size() != 0)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.