Error: socket hang up and sslv3 alert bad certificate

I come across the error message: "Error: socket hang up" on the Kibana console, but what is strange is it DOES NOT appear immediately after i started my Kibana. It only shows the error message after i have performed a couple of searches successfully, and leave the Kibana running for few hours. Also, even though it shows the error mesasge "Error: socket hang up", sometimes, i still can continue to perform searches successfully via Kibana, but sometimes, the searches would just return time-out and no other search can be performed.

same applies to this error: "Error: 101057795:error:14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert bad certificate:openssl\ssl\s3_pkt.c:1498:SSL alert number 42". It DOES NOT happen immediately after i started the Kibana server. It happens suddenly and unexpectedly after some searches successfully performed on Kibana and i left the Kibana running for some time.

Any clue on what is the cause of the issue? Thanks in advance.

@jbudz can you please grab this one?

Thanks,
Bhavya

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.