Es search is not working for a specific field

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue in elastic search,

I have 10 records in elastic search and while searching a field "URL" I am not able to get the relevant/required results for one field and for the other fields it is showing correct.
I am showing the sample search value and screenshot for the same as follows

NOT-WORKING

Search Value: https://careers.techmahindra.com/Forms/JobDescription.aspx?JobCode=8807&&SkillSet=CA%20/%20ICWA%20/%20MBA%20(FULLTIME). WILLING%20TO%20WORK%20FROM%20ANY%20LOCATION. FICO%20CERTIFICATION%20MANDATORY EXPERIENCE%20:%202-7&&designation=Asso.%20Functional%20Consultant

Screenshot:

Please Help me to resolve this issue

Not sure I understood what the query you sent to elasticsearch is.

Please don't post images of text as they are hardly readable and not searchable.

Instead paste the text and format it with </> icon. Check the preview window.

What does the data you are expecting to match look like? can you please show us the full document?

Could you avoid sending not json characters please?

Please provide a full recreation script as described in About the Elasticsearch category. It will help to better understand what you are doing. Please, try to keep the example as simple as possible.

A full reproduction script will help readers to understand, reproduce and if needed fix your problem. It will also most likely help to get a faster answer.

@dadoonet

I found the reason. Thanks for your time.

It might be good to share here what was wrong and how you solved it in case someone else come to the same question.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.