i was wondering if you help me out here;
am trying to run multiple elasticsearch processes on the same (CentOS) server, but i have been un-successful so far.
and i have not enabled the service wrapper. and Elasticsearch has been installed using the .rpm package
the requirements are:
- every instance belongs to a different cluster (cluster.name)
- every instance uses a different port, 9201, 9202, 9203, etc.
- every instance should be parameterised with different ES_HEAP_SIZE
elasticsearch.yml file is attached where all parameters are described.
and the questions are:
- how to set a different configuration file per instance when
Des.configseems to be deprecated in 2.2
- how to set a custom ES_HEAP_SIZE (-Xmx=24G -Xms=24G) when
# bin/elasticsearch -Des.config=config/IP-spotlight.RRv4/elasticsearch.yml [2016-02-14 19:44:02,858][INFO ][bootstrap ] es.config is no longer supported. elasticsearch.yml must be placed in the config directory and cannot be renamed.
please help ..