Explicit Order of Terms in Bar Chart

I'm using ELK to monitor Cache Servers and have stacked bar graphs that represent a count based on cache hits, misses and expires. I want to order them so that they are stacked: hits, misses, expires. The problem is that this isn't alphabetically organized.

Is there a way in Kibana to explicitly order terms as needed above? I've messed around with the JSON input slightly but wasn't getting the results I expected.

If I understand your question, this isn't possible at the moment. There's an open ticket for explicit ordering of stacked bars here: Ability to order the series/slices/stacks on a chart · Issue #1269 · elastic/kibana · GitHub

The problem is that this isn't alphabetically organized.

But perhaps I'm misreading your comment. Are you saying that alphabetical ordering would be good enough? If so, that should be possible: Terms aggregation | Elasticsearch Guide [8.11] | Elastic

Apologies if I was unclear -- it's straightforward how to alphabetically organize terms, I need to organize in the order of: Hit, Miss, Expired which is not alphabetical..

I see the ticket, thanks for your response.