Failing to parse datestamp

I'm using Integrations/Upload file, something I've done many times before with CSV files.
I have a CSV file that has a datestamp field like this:
11/01/2022 06:00:06 PM
which is from January, so the 01 is the month and the 11 is the day.
I've tried using a custom datestamp format like this:
dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss a
So that looks as if it should match, based on the documentation that this page links to.
But this fails to parse the date. The error output is unhelpful in fact at the analysing data stage it doesn't produce an error, it just finds the field to be a keyword type.
When I import the data I get errors like this:

0: unable to parse date [11/01/2022 06:00:06 PM]
{"message":"hostname01,Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise,18363,5009545,2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB5009545),\"Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.\",Update is installed,Inactive,https://support.microsoft.com/help/5009545,11/01/2022 06:00:06 PM"}

and I notice that the only documents in which the date was parsed were AM. None of the PM documents were parsed.

Should be a little h since it uses AM/PM and not a 24 hour clock. Docs

h clock-hour-of-am-pm (1-12) number 12
H hour-of-day (0-23) number 0

dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss a

Interestingly, while this works, in the analysis phase it still shows this field as a keyword type.
The import phase does bring the data in correctly, though.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.