FATAL Error: Port 5601 is already in use. Another instance of Kibana may be running!

Hello guys

I'm having problems running start kibana every time I try to start give does tap of errors FATAL Error: Port 5601 is already in use. Another instance of Kibana may be running! I'm sending an image

There's something occupying port 5601 on your machine already. Might be another Kibana instance you started and forgot about, might be another process.

It depends on your OS how to check which process it is. Make sure only one process tries to claim port 5601

So how to check if there is another port5601 on my machine, please? I'm struggling for well please can you help thanks

Trying searching the web for "< my OS > check which process uses port"

Are sure about this web sorry I didn't find anything with this name I spend all night search for my OS

I think this was a misunderstanding - I meant "my OS" as a placeholder for the operating system you are trying to run Kibana on (like macos, linux, ...)

Sorry i give up is to difficult

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.