Filebeat error on dashboard & elasticsearch server

After I downgraded from Filebeat 7.3.2 to 7.1.1. and my elasticsearch remains 7.3.2.

Then I encounter that filebeat cannot load the dashboards, and I followed by reloading the index and also the dashboards, but still having the same issue.

Please advise. Thanks

Secondly, may I know these rights is it correct? I keep getting this error: error loading /usr/share/filebeat/kibana/7/dashboard/Filebeat-logstash-log.json: . Response: {"objects":[{"id":"0b1dace0-cbdb-11e7-9852-73e0a9df1bb6-ecs","type":"visualization","updated_at":"2019-10-23T09:41:58.795Z","version":"WzQyMTIyNiwyNl0=","attributes":{"description":"","kibanaSavedObjectMeta":{"searchSourceJSON":"{\"filter\":[],\"quer... (truncated)

Dashboard configuration can change between versions, it's possible the newer version set something up that the older one doesn't know how to process. One thing to try is to rerun the dashboard setup command with your current filebeat version.

The permissions in your screenshot are probably ok but it looks like the file itself (Filebeat-logstash-log.json) is missing... that also makes it seem like a broken or incomplete dashboard setup.

There is this file located in /usr/share/filebeat/kibana/7/dashboard/, but strangely the system has issue loading it.

And my -filebeat-* index in still receiving data daily.

How can I adjust the amount of data collected on the nginx.access file?

Currently am collecting the following info in the log files only.
"GET /lta/image/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1866 "https://web.org/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.97 Safari/537.36"

Anyone here can help?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.