Filter results in table

Hi all,

I'm currently working with a Lens table where my values are displayed as percentages. I'm interested in filtering these results so that only certain percentage ranges are displayed - for example, I might want to only see results that are below 20%.

It might be worth mentioning that these values were obtained by using a lens formula, through complex calculations involving multiple fields and time shift operations. Given the complexity of the calculations used to produce these percentages, the usual filtering methods (like specifying a single field with a condition, such as 'Sales >= 10') do not seem to be directly applicable in this case.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to implement this sort of filtering on percentage values in a lens table?

Hi @vils

there's a feature request for that you can track: [Lens] Allow client-side bucket filtering of numbers by selecting the visible number range · Issue #86190 · elastic/kibana · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.