My cluster, currently default named, Damon Dran, appear to be working fine.
The head plugin shows yellow and queries work. I have indices and documents
I added Marvel plugin, Jetty and set some protection in realm.properties,
but when I restarted node, I see the error
[ERROR] [marvel.agent.exporter ] [Damon Dran] remote target didn't respond
with 200 OK response code [401 Unauthorized]. content: [401 Unauthorized
repeated in each cluster's log files (with the names changed accordingly).
Marvel has a blank screen and reports "No results There were no results
because no indices were found that match your selected time span".
I am running version 1.3.0 on the server. No more configuration changes
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/45a8e833-addf-48ec-b135-53ffc7aecae6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.