I am getting the error "failed to find metadata for existing index
location" when setting the logging to debug in elasticsearch when I try to
load data that originated from a different cluster. Here is what I did.
Elastic version 0.90.5 (Unable to upgrade to 1.x at the moment to utilize
- disabled translog flushing to disk (to get a consistent backup)
- Backed up the data
- Copied the data to a new system (elastic is currently stopped)
- Changed the data directory name to the new cluster name
- chown -R elasticsearch.elasticsearch /mnt/elasticsearch/
- started elasticsearch and got the above debug message.
I am unsure how I can fix this issue.
Can I get some assistance?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/9dba593a-9088-492f-8436-b87a096c574a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.